Sri Phala Resort & Villa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbusy roadhire bicyclesminute taxi rideown bathroomlate checkshort walk to the beacha great stayupstairs roomthe main roadquiet hotelnusa lembonganstayed nightspoolsbalivillamosquitoesbypass
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for Jan 2-4 2014 we originally booked deluxe room but we got room transfer to lower room cause our shower is not working at all what so over so they transfer us but the room they transfer us is smell like dead rat not to mention that our toilet / bathroom is possess keep flushing itself they definitely need a plumming fix on that hotel so dissappointing.. They service is excellent good food lovely breakfast .. The location is excellent close to the beach.. The pool is excellent nice has serene atmosphere is lovely ...

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We stayed at the Sriphala from the 15/12-22/12. On first impressions we were shocked and thought we had booked awful accomodation as the hotel is currently undergoing renovations but luckily after walking through the current construction area things quickly improved.
We booked the jacuzzi suite which was OK but we ended up moving after 3 nights as a result of constant late night noise from the party house behind this villa. We were then moved to a different room with smaller single beds and no kids T.V and no jacuzzi. The rooms have a mini bar with reasonably priced drinks but no in room safe which I found strange in this day and age. Overall the rooms are OK serviced daily but the general cleanliness of them is a little bit suspect.
The grounds of this resort are very nice with a really nice pool area which we found was never busy and there is always someone in the bar to make you a drink. The staff are really friendly and polite which always makes a stay pleasant. We enjoyed our breakfast by the fish ponds in the morning but after 7 mornings of the same thing you intend to give it a miss but that's not to say there was anything wrong with it.
The resort is close to the beach and restaurants but using the front footpath is almost impossible as there are many large pot holes in the footpath which is very dangerous to the elderly or small children. There is a side access but you have to dodge the motorbikes and mongrel dogs to use this.
My wife and I used the SPA for massages which we found very in expensive and enjoyed.
Shops and money changers are within a 2 minute walk from the side gate and the beach is about 5 minutes away. Transport is always available.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ozziestew1972
Reviewed 8 December 2013

This is quite a nice property, but the front desk service is terrible. When I went to check in, the young boys staffing the front desk barely spoke English. Finally had to ask for the manager to get my reservation straight. They advertise wifi, but it's only in the lobby and in the restaurant—very inconvenient. The free breakfast was my worst in Bali. My departure flight is leaving late evening, and when I asked for a possible late check-out, I was refused. I asked if I could at least store my luggage, and the same guy at the reception couldn't understand what I meant. When I asked if they could call me a taxi, he said they don't do that. WHAT HOTEL REFUSES TO CALL A TAXI? It's no wonder this place is empty. I came here because it's close to the Yoga Barn. I'm sure there are better options. The property has all the potential in the world, the the service destroys the ambience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank thevoiceofexperience
Rama Phala R, Manager at Sri Phala Resort & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear our value guest,

So sorry for this inconvenient happened when you stayed at our resort. And we have solved it out
that problem. And we hope your input will assist us to make better in the future.

Cheers,
Management

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Just returned from our Bali Trip and stayed at Rama for 4 nights it is very and I very Tidy - the gardens are spotless!! Rooms are adequate and spotless breakfast good Great Pool - great staff - good front desk - a few steps would not recommend to the elderly But a big plus is Rama's location excellent position close to Yoga Barn and Zen

Room Tip: All rooms have a garden/green outlook
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Rama Phala R, Manager at Sri Phala Resort & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear AMGibbo,

Thank you for your staying with Rama Phala Resort. And your comment make us happy. It was because of you were so happy and we could make your holiday was succesful.

Please come again anytime when you are traveling to Bali.

With best regards,

Ketut

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights during our honeymoon. The location was great and we loved it very much! My husband was sorry we didn´t stay there for longer. Breakfast was very good, staff was friendly and the hotel areas were very clean and very very pretty.
I personally didn´t like that in the nice open air shower was only a cold watter (there was a bathtub with hot water :-)) and that we could hear snring from a room apstairs in our small villa but othervise we loved it very very much and would return.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Jozefinka,

We wouldlike to express thank you for your staying with us. I were very greatful for your comment. Your advise will be considered to make better for our future.

Please come and visit us again anytime when you come to Bali.

With best regards,