We spent 4 nights at the Parigata Villas Resort in Feb 2014. We travelled as a couple in our early 20's. We found the rooms to be well maintained and loved the private pool as well as the main pool. Bed was comfortable.
I would suggest having a room that faces west so that way you aren't woken up by the morning sun as the curtains do not block it out.
Breakfast was average. Minimal choice. Food was a bit dry. Stuck to toast most days. Although PVR isn't a Resort, a wider selection would have been nice.
Overall we would stay there again, however, 4 nights is probably too long for people in their early 20's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical garden hideaway secluded tranquil villa, Parigata Villas Resort are also located in the heart of Sanur, Semawang famous village and is only less than 5 minutes walking distance to the beach, shop, market and restaurant, fifteen minutes drive from downtown Denpasar and a 10-minutes walk from sanur's downtown area. Ngurah Rai Bali International Airport is a 25 minutes drive away. Parigata Villas Resort offers a peaceful retreat in sanur, the resort has an outdoor pool, restaurant, free internet and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Parigata Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parigata Villas Hotel Sanur
- Parigata Hotel Sanur
- Parigata Resort Sanur
- Parigata Villas Resort Bali/Sanur