We had a great three days at this property. The property is a little old and tired but very comfortable and good value for money.
The private pool area was lovely, we ended up spending a lot of time in and out of there. A huge bathroom area and dressing area.
It was close to walk to the beach and the walking path along the Sanur strip. Also only a few minutes walk to the main road and the abundance of restaurants. The restaurant at the hotel was very quiet - breakfast was quite ok, with the staff being friendly and no fuss.
Free transport to the Sanur area was teriffic, which we used quite frequently during our stay.
There is no Wifi in the villas only the public area. Fortunately we were at the front of the property and the Wifi ended up being accessible from the outside area of our villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical garden hideaway secluded tranquil villa, Parigata Villas Resort are also located in the heart of Sanur, Semawang famous village and is only less than 5 minutes walking distance to the beach, shop, market and restaurant, fifteen minutes drive from downtown Denpasar and a 10-minutes walk from sanur's downtown area. Ngurah Rai Bali International Airport is a 25 minutes drive away. Parigata Villas Resort offers a peaceful retreat in sanur, the resort has an outdoor pool, restaurant, free internet and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Parigata Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parigata Villas Hotel Sanur
- Parigata Hotel Sanur
- Parigata Resort Sanur
- Parigata Villas Resort Bali/Sanur