Parigata villas was our last destination after the Rama beach resort in Kuta and the Tjampuhan hotel & spa in Ubud and by far the best place to stay.
The resort is fairly new and the grounds are lovely and green. Each suite resembling a small Balinese-style villa has its own private pool which is quite large for a so-called plunge pool, and there is also a large resort pool which we didn't use as we loved the privacy of our own pool.
Food quality is o.k. and breakfast can be delivered to your suite so you can enjoy it in the intimacy of your own villa. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
This is definitely a great place to stay for those who'd rather stay at smaller, intimate resorts than at the standard 100-rooms or more resort-chains. It is a very romantic and private place so I'd definitely recommend Parigata villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical garden hideaway secluded tranquil villa, Parigata Villas Resort are also located in the heart of Sanur, Semawang famous village and is only less than 5 minutes walking distance to the beach, shop, market and restaurant, fifteen minutes drive from downtown Denpasar and a 10-minutes walk from sanur's downtown area. Ngurah Rai Bali International Airport is a 25 minutes drive away. Parigata Villas Resort offers a peaceful retreat in sanur, the resort has an outdoor pool, restaurant, free internet and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parigata Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parigata Villas Hotel Sanur
- Parigata Hotel Sanur
- Parigata Resort Sanur
- Parigata Villas Resort Bali/Sanur