Mahagiri Villas(Sanur)
US$916
US$278
US$325
US$278
The Oasis Lagoon Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$109
US$284
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$109
Segara Village Hotel(Sanur)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$1,036
US$226
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Griya Santrian(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$153
Agoda.com
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$107
All reviewsfree shuttlestayed upstairsoutdoor bathroomminute walkthe hotel is cleanamerican breakfastupstairs roomour entire staymonkey forestquiet locationrooms are bigsmall balconystayed for nightsmain sanursouthern end of sanurnice staythe main street
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

My aunt and I stayed 3 nights here. She's 78 so they tried to make us as comfortable ad possible. Now comes the crunch: because we booked thru Agoda we we not entitled to free shuttle from airport and back because of the price we paid. Ok I can understand that. Now breakfast through Agoda is 2 slices of toast with fruit preserves, cheese and butter,only orange juice and a plate of mixed sliced fruit. Tea n coffee. That's continental in Bali. Then I checked Booking.com same room, same nights ahhhh...... but u get American breakfast. So that's on me. Should have done my homework. Chose Agoda because of the rate, but even that's a lie. My 3 nights totaled $180. When i checked my bill it was charged for $233. Ripped off. Tried to call and was told about some charges that were added and the exchange rate. I think that they should make u aware of all additional charges. I've used booking.com for a number of holidays and never ever had these problems.

• Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Arelene I
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

I'm sad to say the puri mesari was the last hotel my fiancee and I started at in bali, as I wish we could have spent more time there.

First, the staff were very friendly and extremely helpful, not only with room related issues but also with helping me buy medicine when my fiancee came down with food poisoning. They were even so kind as to let her rest in the room for hours after checkout so she could enjoy the air conditioning rather than walk around in the hot sun.

As for the facilities, the hotel is wonderfully designed, with spacious yet intimate rooms and a lovely pool/restaurant area. They provide a driver for free if you stay in the sanur area and are more than happy to assist in any travel our shopping arrangement you like. I have absolutely no complaints about my stay there and would recommend it to anyone starting in south bali!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom S
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Spent two days in Sanur at the end of our holiday. It is a tranquil little place tucked away just 5 minutes out of Sanur. This hotel was less than half the price of the resorts we had been staying in previously but it certainly did not feel cheap, just really good value. Room was very good, quiet cool A/C. Loved the outside bathroom. Restaurant is basic and while not having an extensive menu all the meals we had were good plus they can make a half decent cappuccino. The staff are so very friendly and the service is just second to none. Nothing is too much trouble. There are plenty of big hotels that could learn a thing or two about customer service from this little hotel. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Charles B
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We spent two days at the Puri Mesari resort in Sanur just to get a break away from Legian and see what Sanur was like as we had not been there before.
Service was very good and staff very friendly.
There was a free shuttle service into Sanur which was very handy as the little resort is about 10 minutes walk from the main shopping area.
Room was kept very clean, bathroom a bit tired with a shower head in the bath but you need to bear in mind what you pay for the accomodation.
Value for money yes but the only access from the reception area to the villas was a narrow steep stairwell which would not suit anyone with advisability.
Breakfast was served prompt and was nice.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vince F
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Our stay at this place was pretty much eventless, not a single bad thing. We had a late breakfast - not a problem. Finished very late dinner, again no problems. Exchanged currency at the front desk, got the wrong exchange rate (for USD, not EUR), got promptly reimbursed with an apology. Anything you need these people will do their best to accomodate you. First floor rooms are by the pool or ponds, if that is of importance for you. Keep in mind that this is an mid range accomodation, a firm 3+ star because of the staff effort to make you feel as at home as possible. Yes, some bugs but this is Asia, and the toilet is of a 'no paper inside' type but again, this is Asia. :) If you want more luxury and a big resort - why are you even reading this? 21 rooms in total, stylish interior and exterior, like an urban villa. I would not hesitate to check in again should I visit Sanur.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple