First of all, if you can, avoid Sanur area. It is dead and depressing. You'd be better staying in Semiyak. Having said that this is a charming compound hotel from the outside but it has a real problem. The rooms look really pretty but the dried grass roof is like no roof at all. Planes are passing over your head day and night and it is very loud, lots of differnt animal noises, some are inside the room... We complained about the noise and they moved us to a Villa accomodating 6 and that had a flat bedroom roof and it was so much better. The Villa was beautifull, with outdoor jacuzzi, garden and living room area.
So, my advice is to get a standard room with a flat roof (the ones downstairs) or get youself a nice Villa. The pool is very nice and it has good internet connection. Also it is close to the beach, althoug they advertise it as a private beach hotel and it is a small hard sun deck beds with plenty of touts around you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the ancient Sanur village, just a stroll from the beach, Villa Puri Ayu is a lovely boutique resort! An ideal location if you like to relax or experience the true Balinese hospitality.Composed of 22 units between deluxe rooms, apartments, suites and villas. Still secluded, private and peaceful, backed by a devoted and supportive service.Latest: 60 channels Cable TV, free Wireless and free beach facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Puri Ayu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Puri Ayu Hotel Sanur
- Hotel Puri Ayu
- Resort Puri Ayu
- Villa Puri Ayu Bali/Sanur