We have stayed at this hotel for up to 7 weeks for the last 5 years.
At this stage we would not think of staying elsewhere. We book an Emerald Suite which has a kitchen and lounge with a mezzanine bedroom. There is a great pool and the best massuer in Wayan. With breakfast included and other meals available, we never want for anything.
Evening meals are available but as with any small hotel the menu is not extensive. The staff are all pleasant and attentive. Only downside is the access road (Jn Pantai Cemera). It needs upgrading and resurfacing, however that in not managements fault as there are a number of hotels on the road. Would recommend this hotel to couples or families looking for a budget holiday. The apartments are great some having inside/outside kitchens and private yards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the ancient Sanur village, just a stroll from the beach, Villa Puri Ayu is a lovely boutique resort! An ideal location if you like to relax or experience the true Balinese hospitality.Composed of 22 units between deluxe rooms, apartments, suites and villas. Still secluded, private and peaceful, backed by a devoted and supportive service.Latest: 60 channels Cable TV, free Wireless and free beach facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Puri Ayu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Puri Ayu Hotel Sanur
- Hotel Puri Ayu
- Resort Puri Ayu
- Villa Puri Ayu Bali/Sanur