We stayed 5 nights in Sanur at Villa Puri Ayu and thoroughly enjoyed it. The grounds and rooms were very peaceful and tropical which was a nice contrast to the rest of Sanur which was a bit dirty. Only a minutes walk from the beach and equal distance to the main road where there are loads of restaurants and shops. We stayed in one of the garden villas which had a lovely private garden with a shaded lounger and a private outdoor bathroom which was equally lovely (however I advise not to choose this option if you don't like sharing your bathroom with outdoor creatures!). The bed was comfortable and room air conditioned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the ancient Sanur village, just a stroll from the beach, Villa Puri Ayu is a lovely boutique resort! An ideal location if you like to relax or experience the true Balinese hospitality.Composed of 22 units between deluxe rooms, apartments, suites and villas. Still secluded, private and peaceful, backed by a devoted and supportive service.Latest: 60 channels Cable TV, free Wireless and free beach facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Puri Ayu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Puri Ayu Hotel Sanur
- Hotel Puri Ayu
- Resort Puri Ayu
- Villa Puri Ayu Bali/Sanur