Based on the reviews I read and the price, I was expecting something much nicer. The room was shabby. The bathroom smelled of urine, and the walls had nails and holes in them and were badly in need of fresh paint. The kitchenette appliances were old and there was a gas smell near the stove. I would not recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the ancient Sanur village, just a stroll from the beach, Villa Puri Ayu is a lovely boutique resort! An ideal location if you like to relax or experience the true Balinese hospitality.Composed of 22 units between deluxe rooms, apartments, suites and villas. Still secluded, private and peaceful, backed by a devoted and supportive service.Latest: 60 channels Cable TV, free Wireless and free beach facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Puri Ayu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Puri Ayu Hotel Sanur
- Hotel Puri Ayu
- Resort Puri Ayu
- Villa Puri Ayu Bali/Sanur