We stayed in this lovely nice hotel for the first time in 2008. We got the room next to the small swimming pool and it was wonderful. It was a big room with very nice bed and big bathroom and big bath. The house cleaning staff did their job also very good. Always a clean room every single day. Then in 2013 we returned with the whole family to this lovely hotel and got the big family suite with two big bedrooms, a kitchen, a diningroom and a living room. The location of the hotel however surrounded by sometimes noises from the neighbour big hotel until late at night, and also if you walk outside the hotel, the views aren't that nice for the first hundred meters but once you're at the beach it's very nice. The breakfast could be better with more choices. The staff are great friendly people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the ancient Sanur village, just a stroll from the beach, Villa Puri Ayu is a lovely boutique resort! An ideal location if you like to relax or experience the true Balinese hospitality.Composed of 22 units between deluxe rooms, apartments, suites and villas. Still secluded, private and peaceful, backed by a devoted and supportive service.Latest: 60 channels Cable TV, free Wireless and free beach facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Puri Ayu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Puri Ayu Hotel Sanur
- Hotel Puri Ayu
- Resort Puri Ayu
- Villa Puri Ayu Bali/Sanur