We loved our stay at Puri Ayu. The staff Agung, Ahmi and Agus notably were great with our toddlers. The new rooms weren't right for our kids with slippery floor and too much glass (windows and table and bathroom). The older rooms were better. We only had the odd mossie bite on the whole trip.This was thanks to good mossie nets and weekly spraying. The pool was ideal , the restuarant good with excellent free breakfast.
Good location near Cemara Beach , Bobbies Cafe and Sumo restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the ancient Sanur village, just a stroll from the beach, Villa Puri Ayu is a lovely boutique resort! An ideal location if you like to relax or experience the true Balinese hospitality.Composed of 22 units between deluxe rooms, apartments, suites and villas. Still secluded, private and peaceful, backed by a devoted and supportive service.Latest: 60 channels Cable TV, free Wireless and free beach facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa Puri Ayu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Puri Ayu Hotel Sanur
- Hotel Puri Ayu
- Resort Puri Ayu
- Villa Puri Ayu Bali/Sanur