We have just had 11 nights in a 1 bedroom garden villa. Booked direct with the hotel and paid 700,000 IRP per night (AUD $88). Payment only required upon arrival with no deposit.
Got hotel pick up from Airport 150K and then also return 100K. No problems. Hotel driver waiting on arrival.
This hotel is small but suited us fine. Got to know the other guests which made it a bit more personal rather than the large resorts. It is located in a great part of Sanur. Turn right to beach abount 2 min. walk with great resturants on the beach or left to main street with lots more. The lane could do with an upgrade but hey it car'nt all be perfect.
Breakfast was good with eggs cooked to order. Only cereal was cornflakes but Ok with us.
2 pools one smaller plunge pool well shaded in the afternoon and the larger pool big enough to do laps. No problems with plenty of sunlounges.
We had a 1 bedroom garden apartment which was great. No noise and very private. Did not really use the outdoor garden area so next time would probable get a delux room.
All in all a great place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the ancient Sanur village, just a stroll from the beach, Villa Puri Ayu is a lovely boutique resort! An ideal location if you like to relax or experience the true Balinese hospitality.Composed of 22 units between deluxe rooms, apartments, suites and villas. Still secluded, private and peaceful, backed by a devoted and supportive service.Latest: 60 channels Cable TV, free Wireless and free beach facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Puri Ayu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Puri Ayu Hotel Sanur
- Hotel Puri Ayu
- Resort Puri Ayu
- Villa Puri Ayu Bali/Sanur