Stayed in the Ari Putri for two weekday nights recently and am unfortunately not really impressed like the other reviewers.
The hotel is quite OK if one just needs a safe and fairly clean place to sleep while not spending too much time in the hotel: the room (223 I stayed in), bathroom and balcony were spacious and clean and in basic that's all one would require for a short stay.
Rating this hotel in more detail however, I personally find the hotel lacking a few additional standards which would further encourage me to actually recommend it to my social circle:
- Staff Greetings when entering and exiting the hotel or when bumping into any hotel staff within the hotel were not standard: I greet, they greet me back with a smile -- if I don't, none of the staff however says 'hello' first, which to me should be a SOP in any hotel.
- The room's bathroom toilet did not have a 'jetspray', which should be standard in any Indonesian hotel, and didn't have any water fountain within toilet reach to alternatively clean up with (unless one would wish to use the bathtub shower and wet the whole bathroom after every toilet use..)
- Our room did not get cleaned before we asked it to be cleaned upon coming back to the hotel in the early evening of a day out, two days in a row. Room cleaning is something I find super-standard in any hotel as it adds value if one gets back to the room and is able to immediately take a refreshing shower and have clean towels etc.
- The hotel provides F&B room service, yet the room service ends at 21:30pm when the hotel restaurant closes as well. Hungry for a midnight snack or drink, or any time after 9.30pm for that matter, guests are to hunt outside on their own or request the stomach to remain quiet till breakfast time..
All and all I don't find the IDR 750.000/night rate I got charged with to be value for money at all and do prefer an even cheaper Ibis or other budget hotel with more practical operationals next time I visit Sanur, unless the Ari Putri Hotel would increase it's eye for detail
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Ari Putri Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ari Putri Hotel Bali/Sanur