I always stay in Sindhu Mertha whenever i'm in Sanur. It's suprisingly cheap ($ 35-40)compared to what you get!!! The guest house looks like a boutique hotel once you enter the seemingly normal building. The room is spacious, it has very fluffy pillows (loveee the bed), and the bathroom has bathtub and open-air shower. You get free breakfast delivered to your room too!
The rooms are encircling nice garden with swimming pool. It also has compound rooms for family. It doesn't have restaurant but you can go within walking distance to some food stalls and there is a big restaurant 200 m walk (d'corner).
The staff are friendly and honest. They will go out of their way to help you. I always leave some tips for them because many times i think "wow how do guys get profit? how much do the staff get paid?" It does feel different than staying in those snobby hotels.
It's more than enough for a Guest House, it's much more than you could have expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sindhu Mertha Guest House with its simple but yet rich architectural lines, the indigenous local materials and the exquisite fabrics, blend the sensual Balinese atmosphere with incredible high standard of modern western living. Offer a perfectly balance of nature, culture, art and warm hospitality for your total comfort. Spacious standard room offering a total comfort to relax with its balcony adds a great value to the room overlooking to the pool and garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sindhu Mertha Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Sindhu Mertha Guest House Hotel Sanur
- Sindhu Mertha Guest House Bali/Sanur