I stayed here on my last trip to Bali, and I am planning to stay there next time. I stayed there on recommendation as I was looking for cheaper accomodation than my usual Sanur hotel.
I found the rooms and service superior to my previous hotel and even friendlier.
I found the rooms excellent, Pool area very relaxing and it was away from the hassle and noise of larger hotels.
Staff were very friendly and happy to assist.
I found it was only a 25-30 minute stroll to the main shopping street (the quieter end of Sanur) and felt quiet safe walking to the hotel by myself or with another female.
Not a place for children!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sindhu Mertha Guest House with its simple but yet rich architectural lines, the indigenous local materials and the exquisite fabrics, blend the sensual Balinese atmosphere with incredible high standard of modern western living. Offer a perfectly balance of nature, culture, art and warm hospitality for your total comfort. Spacious standard room offering a total comfort to relax with its balcony adds a great value to the room overlooking to the pool and garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sindhu Mertha Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Sindhu Mertha Guest House Hotel Sanur
- Sindhu Mertha Guest House Bali/Sanur