“Wonderful Villa, great service, great holiday”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
joydaree
Perth
“Wonderful Villa, great service, great holiday”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed in Villa Sapa for almost 3 weeks and we cant speak more highly of the villa. The villa is brand new and beautifully designed with a modern but functional feel. We especially loved the massive couch that was perfect for reclining on and reading in the afternoons. If you like your TV then there is a big TV with a surround sound system perfect for watching your pirate DVD from Hardies. The beds were very comfortable and surprisingly enough both my husband and I found them comfortable (even though I like soft beds and him hard). The kitchen is well set up with water machine (both hot and cold), microwave, stove, fridge and enough pots and pans to cook up a basic meal. We were travelling with our 2 year old and they bought a new cot and highchair especially for our visit, which was lovely.

The service was amazing and some of the best that I have ever got in Bali (I have been to Bali about 10 times). On arrival Heru the villa manager was there to meet us. He is a lovely chap and very kind. In the fridge waiting for us was a fruit basket and juices. I arrived early without my husband and Heru was very helpful in getting my toddler and I settled, he even brought us a breakfast on the first day. My toddler got sick one night and Heru was very helpful in making sure I had all the support we needed, even arranging someone to take us to the hospital if needed (all of this in the middle of the night).

Ketut is the cleaner, she is a lovely lady and does a great job of tidying and cleaning the villa every day. She was always very responsive with any of our requests i.e. new towels. The owner is an Australian lady and she was great to deal with, very responsive with communication and fulfilling our requests i.e. the cot and highchair.

The location of the villa is set back from the main street near the Golden Villa's. It is a nice quite 2 min walk through a little gang to the main street, but about a 10 min walk to beach. I highly recommend hiring a bike for the whole stay, we really enjoyed riding our bikes to the beach each morning for breakfast and out at night for dinner (we got one with a toddler seat).

The villa itself is one of 2 (the other being a 1-bedroom villa built next door - completely separate building, garden and pool), with a beautiful ornate door adjoining the 2 villa's. Perfect if you have 2 sets of people traveling together.

The pool was beautiful and very clean and they had a pool cleaner come ever few days.

I can highly recommend this villa for families with kids, the pool doesn't have a fence around it but due to the big glass windows it is easy to keep an eye on the kids. Each of the rooms have a TV in it, so the kids can watch their own movies. The curtains are nice and thick and block-out light (which is great for day-time sleepers). They provide a mobile phone for the villa which is great. They also organised transport to and from the airport, which is a good idea especially if you arrive late at night as some taxi drivers may not be able to find the villa.

There is a good laundry about 500m to the left of the villa (looking out), it is a bit tricky to find as it is down a small gang, but worth the adventure as they are about half the price of other laundries.

Wifi was very strong and we never had a problem getting internet access.

Great place, we hope to go back again next time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool, couch, lovely decor
Liked least: Construction across the road, but that has finished now
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
10 Apr 2014
Thanks for your lovely comments and review Joy.
An absolute pleasure to have you as our guest and so thrilled you enjoyed your stay.
You're welcome back any time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing