Puri Sading Hotel
US$112
US$24
US$19
Agoda.com
Prime Plaza Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$58
US$221
US$203
Agoda.com
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$130
Swiss-Belresort Watu Jimbar(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$66
Agoda.com
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$184
US$162
Travelocity
All reviewsgood sizebudget hotelsmall hotelcheaper roomseggs cookednice poolair conclean hotelmona lisasmall fridgea garden view roomshort walk to the beachthe main roadbuffet styledefinately stay hereground floorbreakfast was included
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I found this property on the internet and after reading all the TA advises, I decided to go for it. I followed up one of the reader's advise to have some correspondence with them before we left. I asked for a twin share, which we got, renovated, which we got, away from the street noise, which we got and private balcony, which were booked out, room. But what they did, was give us the end room, so we had no passing traffic and it felt quite private that way.
The service was very good, they couldn't do enough for us.
We had a garden deluxe room, very tranquil, away from the pool and street noise. The rooms are a bit dark and not very inviting to sit in (no chairs, only a stool in the dressing room), but you had a lovely settee on the porch and that's where you spend most of your time.
The rooms were ample, enough cupboards, tea and coffee and a comfortable bathroom.
The breakfast was plenty and varied, people with negative comments forget that this is not a 4 or 5 star hotel and you also pay accordingly.
The pool area is lovely with plenty of lounge chairs, there was never a mad scramble to get a chair.
It has wi-fi in every room, which was wonderful and most people were spending a lot of time on their porch or balcony with their computers at hand.
It had quite a mix of nationalities, mainly European, which was nice. No late night partying or any of that, only the music from across the road (the Wicked Parrot), although not loud where we were.
On the second day, we had a burst pipe in the bathroom and were moved to a deluxe pool room for the night, until they had it fixed. The room was larger and looked just that little bit better, had a DVD-player and an LED tv with better reception. It had coat hangers, which our room didn't have, slippers and a big shower head plus private balcony. I missed the reading light and it was a lot noisier than the garden rooms at the back. They have 4 of these rooms, 2 up- and 2 downstairs (the latter not so private, as they are very close to the pool), all with double beds only. They have 12 Deluxe garden View, 8 with one long balcony or porch, depending whether you are up or downstairs and also 6 superior rooms, which I didn't get to see, around the restaurant and guard house area. I would definitely recommend a deluxe room (we had nbr 115).
The beach is only a short walk across the road and then via a pathway between the beach side properties. There are plenty of restaurants around and I can recommend the Mona Lisa, the Swastika and the Bakery down the road. There are also 2 supermarkets in the vicinity.

Room Tip: Send them an E-mail with your requirements.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AWCostless
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I decided to book at the Puri Sading via their website, it seems it was the wrong thing to do. When booking a double bed room for myself and fiancée, it shows the room with the double bed, albeit that they used a wide angle lens for the website photos. I also made a booking for a twin bed room for my mother's first trip to Bali, as well as my daughter who was sharing the room and it showed me a room with 2 beds on their website, there were also a few options one could add on such as DVD player or an extra bed. I added on DVD player and certainly didn't need an extra bed, after all the room selected shows a picture of 2 beds in the room... How wrong I was. After confirming with them multiple times that the room was for my mother and daughter. When they arrived the staff advised it was a double room, and insisted I booked a double room. I booked the room with 2 beds showing as their is nowhere that it mentions it's a double room, even though they are clearly showing 2 beds indicating it is a twin, but when booking the double room for me and my fiancee it showed a double bed. So they ended up putting a wooden framed bed that was so noisy to be on my daughter shared the double bed with her grandmother. The biggest insult to this all was the condition of this room. It was the smallest most disgusting room they had on the premises which definitely was not a garden view room as they claim; the biggest view was of the security office and motorbikes. So 2 days later a room vacated on the lower level and I asked the staff if they could move my mother and daughter into that room, especially when their website caused the issue. But to my disbelief they simply ignored the request. So we let our feet do the walking and found another hotel. We returned back and said we are checking out and left. Their breakfast buffet was also below average with nothing hot, unless you want a freshly cooked egg. Their bacon is not bacon, as the establishment will not touch pork products it seems, so you get this mock bacon made of who knows what, and mostly everything else is a bit tasteless, luckily there is a good place a couple of doors down that servers excellent breakfast. Given the way they acted and refusal to move my mother and daughter to a newly vacated room, I certainly won’t return as there are so many others to choose from as I regularly travel to Sanur every 3 months. Their loss not mine.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night before heading to nusa lembongan. A balinese style hotel. Rooms were clean but a little outdated which was not a deal breaker. Breakfast was good, not alot of variety, but enough for us. Loved the location and would have loved to have stayed longer. Lots of nice eateries, bars close by, and short stroll to beach area. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Leanne G
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I liked the rooms very large and comfortable, and stylish small garden, terrace of each room, pool care, free towels, hot water, great location very close to the beach -2 minutes away, and restaurants, the supermarket (recommend coco market good prices, variety of products, gifts, etc.) smiling staff opened if he was asked something else, more reserved towards Ubud and Yogya! We recommend all of the above!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank andreea72
Reviewed 28 January 2014

The hotels location is perfect. Close to restaurants, shops and a 5 minute walk to the beach. We didn't go to the beach to sun bathe because it was just an ok beach and the vendors are like mosquitoes. The pool at the hotel was nice, great for a dip to cool down. The hotel could use a few more chairs by the pool but we had no issues at the time. The staff was very friendly and I was surprised that they were mostly males. We did have one incident on our last day. We left the room for a starbucks, which is across the street and came back to find my cell phone moved from under the pillow to the middle of the bed. It seemed odd because if they were cleaning the room where did the cleaners go. The room wasnt made up when we got back either. Both my girlfriend and I noticed this, so I'm not crazy. The room itself was a good size, with a somewhat outdoor shower which was nice. You can lock the bathroom door when you leave the room if you want extra security, so if somebody wants to jump the wall from your outdoor shower they cant just walk straight in your room. The bed was comfortable with clean sheets. Breakfast in the morning was a buffet style, small selection but everything you need. Fresh fruit, bread, jam, fresh eggs, banana fritters, pancakes and probably the best bacon I've had this trip. I wasn't that impressed at first but now that I've been to at least 10 other hotels this trip, puri sadings breakfast is above average. Overall, I will come back and will recommend this hotel to anybody especially for the price.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple