“This Villa is everything you would want!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
German first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“This Villa is everything you would want!”
Reviewed 14 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

We loved our stay at Villa Serena and will definitely be back. The location is great as there is a store right across the road and the staff are super friendly. You are a short walk to the beach too. Kadek the house keeper is the real gem though. She is so helpful and kind. Do yourself a favour and check this one out!

Your age range 35-49
Jjag321
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Everything you could hope for from villa holiday - security, luxury and relaxation ”
Reviewed 11 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This was our third stay at the villa and as our previous two stays we left completely recharged and relaxed thanks to Kadek who as usual was golden in how she looked after us. Booking the villa is uncomplicated as Dave the owner, is very approachable and quick to respond each year it takes very little effort to book and pay securely. This year we took my brother who was as amazed as we are in the quality of the Villa and how excellent Kadek is at cleaning, shopping for our food and beverages, cooking, doing our laundry assisting and going with him on shopping trips for gifts. We continue to book the villa each year as this is the only place we have found in recent years to be of the highest standard regarding accommodation and Sanur is a fantastic place to unwind in. No kidding it really is as good as myself and other reviewers feedback. Book it! you will not be disappointed

JRMDY
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Just fabulous!”
Reviewed 9 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

My 13 year old son and I stayed here with friends during our holiday in Bali. We stayed for a week, and it was lovely! Although bars, restaurants and shops are literally on the doorstep, stepping into the grounds of villa makes it all feel a million miles away, it is so peaceful and serene. Kadek (the manager / maid) is just lovely - I had read all the reviews about her prior to our arrival, but she really is as amazing as the other reviews suggest. Always so happy to help with a gorgeous smile on her face. Some of my clothes needed a delicate wash, I loved that I could trust her with making sure no mishaps happened in the laundry! I have never been a coffee drinker - but Kadek made me my first proper coffee and I have to say it was very good... so good she made me one most mornings :-)

The villa is very spacious and comfortable. With three bedrooms each with their own bathroom ensuite, there was plenty of privacy if it was required (the air conditioned spaces were a lovely retreat in the heat of the day to lie and read a book), and the spacious living spaces meant there was also plenty of room to gather as a group and enjoy an icy cold Bintang.

It was great that there was a great variety of restaurants within walking distance. We particularly enjoyed Little Mars for very reasonably priced local dishes; we dined there several times for lunch / dinner. There is also a new supermarket right across the road with most things you might need.

I can't wait to return to the villa one day soon, I can definitely recommend it as a top spot to stay in Sanur.

Belinda13
Perth, Australia
“Paradise found!”
Reviewed 13 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I walked through the gates of Villa Serena and the sparkling pool, beautiful garden and magnificent villa just took my breath away. The villa is spacious, delightfully furnished, comfortable, private and secure. It has everything you could possibly hope for including reliable wifi. Kadek, the housemaid, is an absolute marvel. She arrived every morning with a beaming smile and added a very special touch to my stay at the villa with her charm and cheery nature. Nothing was too much trouble for her and I was thrilled to be able to try a variety of Balinese food which she cooked for me every day. Her local knowledge is invaluable and I loved her insights into the Balinese culture. I learned such a lot from my talks with Kadek. From the villa there is a supermarket within 60 metres where you can buy a wide range of products including fresh bread, cakes and pastries. The beach is less than half a kilometre from the villa and the magnificent sunrise is well worth getting up at the crack of dawn for. Eating places abound within walking distance of the villa, there are plenty of shops to browse through when you take to the streets and cultural ceremonies are common. And when you are hot and tired from the hustle and bustle of outside life, just step back through the gate to Villa Serena, flop into the pool and you are in paradise!

Paolaowen...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Piece of paradise in the heart of Sanur”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We had the most fabulous 4 weeks in Villa Serena. Dave, the owner has always been very prompt at replying to my emails.
The villa looks much nicer than the photos. It is kept in spotless conditions. Every room is very spacious and light. The 3 bedrooms are well appointed, with plenty of wardrobe space. The beds were incredibly comfortable; ceiling fans and A/C are present in all 3 bedrooms. We loved using the outside showers.
As all the other guests said in the previous reviews, Kadek, the housekeeper, is a absolutely gem. She is full of life, so polite, kind..a real pleasure to have around. We spent a lot of time talking about the Balinese culture and different ceremonies. I loved listening to her stories. Right from the beginning, Kadek showed us how to make the offerings at the house temple, so our 3 daughters (aged 11,7,7) loved doing it every single day.
The open plan living room and kitchen is fantastic, they overlook the pool and the gorgeous garden. We spent many hours in the evenings, sitting outside, reading , playing board games, chatting. The girls LOVED the pool, they couldn't get enough of it. Every minute we were in the villa, they wanted to go for a cheeky swim.
The location of the villa is superb, so central yet so quiet. Only 10 minutes walk to Sanur beach and so many restaurants to choose from, just at your doors step. We loved having the Populan supermarket literally in front of the Jade B complex, 30 seconds away from the villa. We went there every single morning to buy food for breakfast. They have a very good selection of freshly baked breads, pastries and fresh fruit.
We honestly don't think we could have picked a better villa. We felt at home from
day 1. There is something very special about Villa Serena - we were incredibly sad to leave. Thank you Dave & Kadek for a memorable stay. We'll be back!!

peterjr41...
Mandurah
“Excellent accommodation in a great location”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Why would you want to stay in a hotel when you can have your very own private villa with a pool. This villa comes with free transfers and a maid Kedek, who is so gracious and charming you want to take her home with you. Nothing is too much trouble for her. When my tablet had problems she took it off to local repairers and returned with it fixed. How good is that for service. She also made daily trips to the money changers for us as the ones near the villa were not so honest.
The villa is very well maintained and has satellite TV which is good. There is 24 hour security which adds to your peace of mind. Just across the road is a lovely supermarket which is very handy. The location is perfect as there are numerous restaurants just outside the door. The beach is about a five minute walk away and offers numerous dining experiences
We loved our stay here and wanted to stay another week. However we will be back.

gnaskret1...
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic place to stay”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

VIlla Serena is a great place to stay. The owner Dave was great in answering any questions and the housekeeper Kadek was an absolute delight. Nothing was a bother and it was lovely to see her each day with her lovely smiling face and she is a great cook. The villa is situated in a perfect position in Sanur and nothing is too far away. Would definitely want to stay here again and we're sorry we didn't spend longer. Hopefully next time! Thanks Dave and Kadek.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing