“Fantastic experience !” 5 of 5 bubbles

SUP Yoga Bali
Ranked #10 of 63 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: SUP Yoga Bali was created by a group of water loving yogis who wish to share their passion of the ocean and yoga with others. SUP Yoga Bali is the first of its kind in Bali to integrate the practice of yoga on SUP boards. We combine our love of the ocean with our love of yoga to bring people closer to their true nature and inner joy.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Sanur, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have been recommended SUP Yoga Bali by a yogi friend of mine who did a class with them a couple of days ago and I book for it without any real expectations.
But WOW, I have truly be amazed by the experience !
After a briefing on the beach, the instructor (Nicole) took me for a 30 mns paddle and then clip my board on a rope for the yoga session.
I have done yoga many time before and I like it, but to do it in the middle of the ocean is just incredible !
The sound, smell and motion of the ocean combine with the feel of the sun and Nicole guiding me through just have definitively make it my favorite yoga practice ever !
I want do it again.