A very quiet Resort, but within easy walking distance of everything you need.
The staff were extremely polite and helpful, and always had a smile.
The pool area was lovely, although could do with a few more sun lounges.
I'd read previous reviews on the cleanliness of the rooms, and did notice that there was quite a black build up around the drain in the hand basin. That was easily fixed with a trip to the supermarket and spending a dollar on some bleach.
In the past we'd always stayed at the other end of Sanur, but we will definitely be going back to Sukun Cottages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sukun Bali Cottages strategically located in Sanur, one of the most well known as tourist destination in Bali. 5 minutes walk to the famous beach of Sanur Beach, short distances walk to the international cuisines restaurants, 15 minutes from and to the airport and an easy access from and to other tourist destinations such as Ubud, Sukawati, Nusa Dua and Kuta.The 22 rooms divided into 12 cottages are lies on 5,000 m2 of land with a lush tropical garden surrounding the cottages. Nicely designed swimming pool on centre of the cottages, Wi-fi connection thru surrounding area and many more facilities to satisfy our ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sukun Bali Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sukun Bali Cottages Hotel Sanur
- Sukun Bali Cottages Sanur