“Very relaxing”

Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very relaxing”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Beautiful spa, beautiful staff!
I chose the glow package and can honestly say I felt I was glowing when I left.

Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
“Pure relaxation, family of 8”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

This place went above and beyond my expectations. Very friendly and accommodating staff. They responded to my emails within an hour and were able to get all 8 of us treatment sessions the very next day. We did have to stagger some of the appointments, but everyone loved their massages. Pressure was tailored to your needs (for those who love deep tissue, you will not be disappointed). Great service, clean and professional. Love love love.

“Return to serenity”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I have visited Bali many times, and from a serene tranquil place, the one side of the island (Kuta/Seminyak/Kerobokan) has become an excessive tourist drama with traffic jams and wild parties. Sanur is still relaxed and relatively quiet. Okay, not as nice a beach as on the Kuta/Seminyak side (which is now overcrowded), but much closer to the real Balinese and Indonesian experience. This spa, LEHA LEHA, brings you right back to that serenity that many people are looking for. Great treatments, very professional, products that make your skin go "ahhhhh", and very friendly staff. After a treatment your evening walk through town with all those restaurants gets so much more blissful. You can tell I really enjoyed my treatment. There are many spa's in Sanur, but this one is certainly one of the better ones.

Visited August 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great clean and new spa!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We liked this spa a lot and visited it 3 times, during our 3 day stay. Very clean. I highly recommend it! The prices are great too, 150K rupi for 1 hour balenisse massage. In a highly clean and friendly!

1 Thank Christina P
Brisbane, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

This place have totally met or expectations (and it was high after we've seen perfect 5/5 reviews in trip advisor). It's very clean, and nicely designed spa that only opened recently (in May 2014). Message therapists not only care about the message itself, but pay a lot of attention to ambience and your comfort (sound/light/temperature). They always use fresh sheets for the table, there is a shower that you can take to wash the oil off of you like after the procedure. Only fragrant organic coconut oil is used, which is great. You are also given disposable underwear not to get oil on your own.
OPI was used for manicure/pedicure, unfortunately they don't have shellac.
We would and we did come back to that place after our first visit.