Was staying in this place early July for few days with my bf and his family. It promoted as 6 bedrooms, but i found out they have 8 bedrooms!
Location wise, it is walking distance to the beach, their 24 hours convenience store (Circle K), nasi padang (my fave!), and the grill chicken (you should try!).
- garden and pool area are my fave. they have bbq you can use tho.
- staff were friendly and attentive. one lady couldn't speak english well, but she's helpful
- big chandelier on the lounge outside! we love spent time there, even it could be hot during the day. watch out for mosquitoes! but you can always ask the staff for mosquitoes repellent.
- Not all rooms are en-suite bathroom, especially the rooms upstairs. But it wasn't a big deal for us, as finding villas in Sanur for big group with low price it self already hard!!
- small dining table. Well considering they rent it for 6 bedrooms, it will be nice if you can provide table and chairs fit for everybody.
breakfast is included. don't expect it will have so many option like in hotel. But with the price for 6 bedrooms, its reasonable. at least they prepare something!
Overall we had good time here.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Large groups|
Villa Manggis is eclectically and nicely furnished, but it doesn't match its description, nor the price. First of all it sleeps 6 people max, since 2 bedrooms have hardly accessible restrooms (very tiny stairs), especially at night. It' location is ok in terms of distance from nice places, but on a dark back street, full of dogs and mice.
Our villa manager was kind, but not efficient (except for finding drivers): for the first 24h the wi-fi and the washing machine were not working, hot water was shut off and breakfast was really poor, but upon our request things were fixed by the second day.
In all conscience a fair price could not be higher than 200 USD a night.