“Lovely Villa. Second stay here.”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool Area with handrail Sunbathe in the Pool and Garden Area
Pool Area with handrail
Sunbathe in the Pool and Garden Area
Relax in the air-conditioned Lounge
Lounge DVD player Cable TV
Lounge with high ceiling and optional ceiling fan
Modern fully-equipped Kitchen and Dining Area
Queen size Bedroom 2
Queen size Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2 DVD/TV
Bedroom 2 Ensuite
Perfect for a drink and a read by the Pool
Swim or just float
Pool Area 4
Comfortable sun lounges
Courtyard and parking
Driveway entrance on the street.
Floor plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Helen B
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Lovely Villa. Second stay here.”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

This was our second stay at Waterlily Villa A.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay yet again.
I spent this holiday with my parents. The villa is large enough to allow us all to have plenty of space to do our own thing, swimming, watching tv, using the Internet without bothering each other.
Kadek and staff were wonderful, nothing is too much trouble. It was lovely to see them again.
Danau Poso is fast becoming a popular area of Sanur and this Villa is very central to everything, we enjoyed walking to the beach and surrounding restaurants. It suited us perfectly.
Great relaxing holiday shared with family.

Liked best: Privacy
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
12 Jul 2016
It was such a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us again Helen. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay so much and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Paul R
Perth, Australia
“Third stay - Ready for the next one”
Reviewed 17 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This was my third stay at Waterlily Villa A. It suits my needs well. Close to the beach, plenty of warungs all around, plenty of taxis available in the street and a short ride to the main shopping area. Kadek and her staff were friendly and always helpful. The only downside - the delicious smell of satay cooking on the street outside made us pretty hungry. Nice private pool, decent Wi-Fi - by Balinese standards :) - couldn't really ask for more.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Convenience and privacy.
Travelling group: Friends
17 May 2016
Great to have you stay with us again Paul. Looking forward to seeing you on your next stay in your home away from home. Thank you for the nice review.
paulandly...
Adelaide, Australia
“Beautiful villa”
Reviewed 11 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for 3 nights and very much regretted it wasn't longer. Fantastic modern layout that still has a traditional Bali feel. Ideal for 2 couples or a family with 2 very large bedrooms (each with their own ensuite) and a large open plan living area (kitchen, dining and lounge room) between them. Your own private pool and courtyard make swimming and lounging around at anytime you please an absolute delight. The location is excellent, being a 10 minute walk to the beach and within 100m of many great restaurants and bars. The staff are lovely and always willing to help. A feature I never thought I would appreciate as much as I did was a drinking water cooler/heater. This was our first time in a villa and to sanur so was left to the last few days of our trip, but will be our first and last stop next visit.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
12 May 2016
I'm really pleased that you enjoyed the villa and the staff so much. Thank you Paul and Lynn for your review and I really hope we get to see you again in the future.
Katherine
Paul R
Perth, Australia
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed 19 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

My second stay at Waterlily Villa - a four-day business trip - and just as good as my previous visit. Arrived at 10:30pm to a welcoming cool villa, greeted with lights and air conditioning on. Kadek and her staff were helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. We have already booked for our next holiday in April, and I'm traveling for business again in a few weeks, and will certainly be staying here if I can get a booking.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Helpful friendly staff.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
20 Dec 2015
Thank you Paul for choosing to stay with us again. I'm so glad you enjoy the villa and Kadek and the staff look forward to seeing you again soon.
Regards, Katherine
Kelly_Low...
Gold Coast
“No Customer Service.... How Disappointing”
Reviewed 21 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Hi there Sanur Travelers, we recently stayed at the Waterlily Villa's in Sanur, and had a disappointing experience with the owner of this villa. Since I am an avid traveler and read trip adviser forums to assist me in my holidays, and bookings, I felt it important to write this review. We arrive to a Villa not set up and under kept lawns and surrounding areas. The staff were told that they didn't think anyone was coming for another month. We did have to wait a period of time in the heat of the Bali sun before we could partake of the premises. Also it took approx 24 hours for the villa to cool down as the AC was not very strong so the villa did get hot in the daytime, I let the staff know on this but the English was a challenge so the problem was not carried through to be fixed. Clear communication is important if you were to stay in this villa, especially when renting to English tourists. When leaving we packed up our bags and were informed that we had to vacate by a certain time or pay extra for the villa, we packed up our things and left at the door of the villa however I ask the staff what to do with our luggage for 2 hours whilst we had some dinner prior to heading home, they said its all ok (in broken English), as we were getting an airport transfer from there, we could leave the luggage there whilst at dinner, we came back to find that there was a demand to pay for another night for leaving our luggage, I voiced that we had packed up in full and the villa was vacated, the manager told me that we should have taken our luggage to dinner not leave at the villa. I asked was anyone taking the villa behind us and the answer was no one coming for weeks so I dont think anyone was put out by this. I must say I said to the manager that it was 2 hours so if was not fair, It felt dishonest and like a scam to ask for a full night rate, so I said that we would take it up with the owner by email, The surprise was that the owner stated that we were the problem here is the quote "You were disrespectful and inconsiderate to my staff who do everything they possibly can to make your stay enjoyable". Wow I was very surprised at this response and disappointed that there was not any understanding just blame on us, especially since our arrival experience was not great. You know I thought that doesn't sounds like great customer service, We have been going to this town in Bali for over 20 years, first time to this villa, Never to return to this villa, I think the Energetic Environment is important to a holiday, my experience of this one is Bad JuJu! with so many other amazing affordable English speaking villas to stay at in Sanur, who will treat you with respect my recommendation is to look around. Hoping this assists...

Liked best: Vacating
Liked least: the bad customer service and the attitude of the owner
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
27 Nov 2015
Ms Lowry, you booked your four-night stay with us only the night before your arrival and I personally advised the villa manager, who speaks excellent English. You arranged with us for a 6pm check in so the staff were taken by surprise when you arrived five hours early at 1pm which meant the villa was not yet opened or cooled for you. I?m sorry you waited in the heat, but there are benches under the courtyard trees, and there are two cafes, one restaurant and one bar all within 2 minutes walk of the villa.

The air con cools the villa to 24 degrees within 20 minutes. The head housekeeper who is in attendance all day at the villa speaks very good english and was not made aware of any problems. Members of my family had only moved out 4 days before and all was fine then.

When you left after only 2 of your 4 booked days because of a family emergency at home, you asked for 2 days refund which you said you were aware you were not entitled to under Flipkey?s cancellation policy. Nevertheless I agreed to give you a refund and in fact have done so, minus the cost of the late checkout.

You asked for late checkout and I explained the costs in 2 separate emails to you which you accepted. This is standard practice in holiday accommodation - 6pm checkout $50, after 6pm a full nights? rate which the manager offered to reduce by 50%. When you left for dinner at 6pm you could have left your bags in the security office or taken them with you, but you left your bags inside the villa courtyard and took the villa keys with you. This meant the staff, who needed to secure the villa for the night, had no choice but to wait until you returned at 8pm when you refused to pay for the late checkout.

We believe we did everything you asked of us and are sorry you were not happy. We sincerely hope you will have a more enjoyable stay somewhere else on your next visit to Sanur.
JNICOLL
Melbourne, Australia
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 1 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

We recently stayed at this villa and cannot recommend highly enough. From the facilities to the location it was perfect for our family of four (including two teenagers). Kadek and the girls who look after you at the villa are wonderful and we cannot wait until we return for our next holiday.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quality of villa and furnishings
Liked least: Nothing
3 Jul 2015
Thank you for your review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed 3 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Fresh new Villa, very private and great value.
Liked least: Leaving!
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 Apr 2015
Thank you for writing your review. We loved having you and your son stay in our villa and are so pleased to hear you enjoyed it so much. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing