My husband and I highly recommend a stay in this beautiful oasis. We have just returned home to Australia after 2 weeks in a suite and it was absolutely wonderful. As soon as we arrived we were made to feel so comfortable and welcome. When we were shown to our suite we understood why it was called a suite rather than a room. The suite is like a mini apartment. Very spacious with a large living area containing a comfortable lounge for chilling out after having enough sun on the lounges or daybed by the gorgeous blue lagoon pool.
We have visited Bali on numerous occasions and always had several meals at the Caramel Restaurant each time. We have always enjoyed delicious food at a reasonable price and the staff are excellent. On this visit we chose to eat in the restaurant on most occasions because of the high quality of the food and service as well as the consistency in these areas.
I would like to especially thank Weti, Made and Puspa in the restaurant for their constant attention to detail. In fact I would have to state that all staff at the resort certainly worked hard to ensure that our stay was perfect. Nothing was too much trouble.
Made was one of the trainees who finished his contractual arrangement 2 days before we left and it was a shame for the resort to lose him. He is so keen to learn and quick to pick up tasks. He is now trained up and ready to go but has just finished this job. It is a shame that the resort couldn't keep him on.
I would also like to say thank you to Ayu on reception for her assistance and the lovely gentleman who showed us to the suite on our first night (sorry I missed his name). He explained exactly where everything was situated and made himself available anytime for additional information/assistance.
I would recommend a lovely massage and facial from Dewick in the Spa. She has a magic gentle touch and like most Balinese people an unforgettable smile.
Please do yourself a favour and enjoy a stay at Kamuela.
Perth Western Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kamuela Sanur, formerly known as Aston Legend Sanur, is nestled in peacefully quiet Sanur, featuring six private villas with one, two and three bedrooms set in immaculate walled gardens. Each villas has its own private pool, semi outdoor lounge area with a gourmet kitchen, dining area and air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamuela Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Aston Sanur
- Sanur Aston
- Kamuela Villas And Suite Sanur Bali