Just stayed in the same 2 bedroom villa in which I stayed last year with family. Kamuela is in a great location as you can walk to shops and restaurants or the beach. The villa is in a garden and has indoor/outdoor bathrooms so has its fair share of wildlife- geckos and tokeks, a squirrel who came for breakfast and a few unwelcome bush rats on the roof. The staff were very obliging and came when called with a ladder to chase the unwelcome guests away. The villas are very comfortable although could do with some maintenance- but they were fixing bits and pieces such as a loose door handle while we were there. They are very clean and serviceable and the space is well utilised. the shared outdoor living space is great and it is very pleasant to have breakfast delivered by the pool each morning by friendly and obliging staff. The foot massage at the Kamuela spa is fabulous and the spa itself is in a great location in the middle of the resort only a few minutes away from the villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kamuela Sanur, formerly known as Aston Legend Sanur, is nestled in peacefully quiet Sanur, featuring six private villas with one, two and three bedrooms set in immaculate walled gardens. Each villas has its own private pool, semi outdoor lounge area with a gourmet kitchen, dining area and air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamuela Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Aston Sanur
- Sanur Aston
- Kamuela Villas And Suite Sanur Bali