My wife , myself and adult daughter stayed in a pool Villa for 10 nights. This was our 6th trip to Bali but we hadn't stayed up at Sanur before.
This was a wonderful 10 days with the accommodation and facilities being first class. The pool villa was clean, tidy and very welcoming. You can have breakfast bought down to the Villa but we chose to eat up at CARAMEL restaurant as you get to meet other guests from various countries for a catch up for the day and what everybody has been doing through the day.
The staff are wonderful and can't do enough for you. I think part of this is also that with my conversations with them its that their employer looks after them very well and they are happy to work there.
There are plenty of small shops outside the front door and several good restaurants over the road. We ate at several and overall the food quality was good but perhaps our favourite was Mona Lisa (Just down past Hardys supermarket) on the same side of the street or back at the hotel restaurant Caramel.
There is a good money changer directly across the street and we had no problems with them. If you go to the smaller unregistered money changers with a higher exchange rate BEWARE! They are magicians to rival David Copperfield as my wife unfortunately found out when there was a flurry of hands and the rupiah pile on the counter suddenly got lower.
The spa is wonderful and we took advantage of promotional massages (1hr = $12.50 AUS).Good masseurs.
If you are going up to UBUD or SEMINYAK for the day, use the hotel transport. They are no dearer than the guys on the street and its much less challenging. I got the driver to drop us up in UBUD one morning and pick us up at the Monkey Forest late afternoon. No problems, he was there dead on time.
This is perhaps the best hotel we have stayed at in our 6 visits to Bali and will definitely go back there next year. It has a little everything we like - Close to beach -shopping for the girls-Good supermarket at Hardys where there is wine shop - very private accommodation and excellent staff.
Once again we would like to thank AYU and the team of staff for the way they looked after us during our 10 days
Mr Greg , Trish and daughter Keryn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kamuela Sanur, formerly known as Aston Legend Sanur, is nestled in peacefully quiet Sanur, featuring six private villas with one, two and three bedrooms set in immaculate walled gardens. Each villas has its own private pool, semi outdoor lounge area with a gourmet kitchen, dining area and air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamuela Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Aston Sanur
- Sanur Aston
- Kamuela Villas And Suite Sanur Bali