“Restful luxury”
other travellers have booked this property
Romantic setting, Perfect for two!  Enjoy a class of wine under the stars
Your own private sanctuary  awaits Private couples retreat
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Romantic setting, Perfect for two!  Enjoy a class of wine under the stars
Your own private sanctuary  awaits
Private couples retreat
Bedroom overlooking the pool
Sliding doors for your option to open or close
Evening dip in the pool to cool off
Kitchen and dining area
Living area
Spacious ensuite marble bathroom with an indoor and outdoor shower
Perfect for two!
ensuite with bath
open air outdoor shower attached to ensuite
king size comfy bed.
Plenty of storage to unpack and  unwind
Lush garden
Pure natural essential oil soap, shampoo, conditioner made uniquely for our guests
Pool towels
Tea, coffee and filtered drinking water all provided for your comfort
One of the many restaurants on Sanur Beach
Complimentary pushbikes for Villa Sapa guests
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

stevehe15...
Perth, Australia
“Restful luxury”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I find this a little frustrating as the Sapa brand has 4 units available but the listing is in 4 times... I will try to copy it elsewhere as they deserve it.
- On arrival at Bali airport you are met by a sea of faces all holding name boards. The Sapa person (Eka) was the only person in a bright orange top and he also recognised us from a photo we supplied for him. Great English, respectful, nothing was too much trouble and he also does private day tours though this wasn't pushed.
- We stayed in one of their new, "gardenia" 2 bedroom units. It has an outside day bed, a filtered water cooler, a full kitchen, TV's everywhere and a Bluetooth speaker, walk in shower and everything a total luxury.
- behind us was a simliar unit so you could have 4 couples staying almost together.
- it is less than 10 minutes walk to a decent gym (24HR) which has casual rates AUS$4. Would take less time on the pushbikes which were at the unit. I think these were moved around, as required, as Eka asked to borrow ours as we had hired scooters and didnt need them.
- our unit was cleaned every day by Putu or Katut
- we talked Eka about revisiting and he showed us one of the single bedded units which had equal luxury. Next door to this, with access through a gate was another 2 bedded unit so 3 couples could rent them both.

Management Response
26 Feb 2017
Thank you Steve for your wonderful review. Yes we have many options for our guests accommodation needs, as well as the complimentary push bikes. We endeavour to provide the best service and highest standard for all our guests. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us.
Christine...
Brisbane, Australia
“Anniversary Holiday Bliss”
Reviewed 6 September 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I got married in Sanur in May 2014 so we chose to come back to Sanur in May 2015 to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. We chose to stay at Villa Sapa and I am so glad we did!

We were greeted by a very friendly and bubbly gentleman named Heru. He is an absolute champion! What a wonderful person to be greeted by after a long flight. We had told the owner, Bruce that it was our wedding anniversary so he had Heru organise a special treat for us. We arrived to a spotless and clean beautiful villa with a plate of delicious cakes and a chocolate plaque that said 'HAPPY ANNIVERSARY'. Heru was very happy to greet us and show us around the villa and was so excited to give us our plate of delicious cakes. He really is one of the sweetest people I have met in all my travels to Bali.

We booked the 1 bedroom villa which was absolutely perfect for the two of us. It is in brand new condition and a very comfortable place to stay. Heru let us know that noone was staying in the 2 bedroom villa next door so we were welcome to use the pool in the 2 bedroom villa as it was more spacious. The pool in the 1 bedroom villa was absolutely fine but the 2 bedroom villa pool is just bigger as is the case in every villa in Bali. The more the rooms, the bigger the pool. Don't fret though, the 1 bedroom pool is absolutely large enough!!!!

My husband had to do a bit of work while we were at the villa so Bruce made sure he had enough good quality internet connection and room to spread out. He quickly realised my husband needed a few things and made them available to him. Bruce also decided to upgrade us to the 2 bedroom villa as it was more spacious and I was loving the big pool.

We ended up spending 1 night in both villas so got a good feel for both. The 1 bedroom villa is most definitely big enough for a couple or a small family with young children. The 2 bedroom villa is much larger and would suit 2 small families or 2 couples. The villas have an interconnecting door way so you could rent both villas if you had a larger group. There were a few toys for kids as well if you had children with you, they wouldn't be bored. Both villas are as beautiful as eachother and both are very secure. Both have adequate internet connections. There is a small shop directly across the road to buy beers, soft drink and ice creams. The shopkeeper is very friendly.

Heru was really helpful. I asked him where I could get a scooter rental and he arranged someone to come to my door with bikes for myself and my husband. The bikes were cheap, safe and of good quality.

Heru and Bruce also provided me with a prepaid mobile phone so I could call or text if I had any problems or make any local phone calls in Bali that I needed to make. This was really helpful.

The location is tucked behind the main section of town. It is in a quiter area but not far at all from all the action of Sanur. You can take a short bike ride to town or easily get a quick taxi.

Another cute thing that Heru did was he wanted to take some photos of my husband and I as it was our wedding anniversary. So he came to the villa and took a heap of photos and then went and printed them and framed them for us. It was the most beautiful gift from a beautiful person.

All in all if you want a holiday at a villa that is personal, relaxing and with friendly owners and operators, this is the Villa to stay at. Both Heru and Bruce were there when we needed them but not intrusive at all. They did what they needed to, made sure we were ok and had everything we needed and then left us alone to do our own thing.

We intend on staying at Villa Sapa again as it really was a wonderful place to stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff always make or break a holiday. The staff were awesome :) We loved getting to know them.
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing