“brilliant!!!”

Ranked #119 of 195 Hotels in Ubud
Madrid, Spain
“brilliant!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2011

We stayed in kenbun indah 2 nights in July 2011. Our room was Sandat, this is the farest room from the street and it is next to the swimming pool. We are recommending this hotel due to several reasons.
The price-quality rate is one the best that the have in Bali, we only paid about 34 €/night ( including a wonderful breakfast).
the place is really beatuiful and very peaceful. you can forget that you are in the noisy ubud because you can only hear the water, birds and frogs....
We highly recommed to stay here, you won't forget it.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank VIR1978

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Adelaide S.A.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2011

Stayed in the Big House Paddy rooms for 3 nights. The property is in a good location and the Paddy room is very spacious and has a lovely outlook. Breakfast and afternoon tea was very nice. The staff are excellent.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Chonburi, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2011

Very quiet, nice path along the rice field. We had cakes, juice, coffee and basket of fruits when we arrived...those were superb for long trip from airport. Breakfast is also amazing, many choices...Yummy&Healthy.

The service is five stars, staff always smile and very polite. I stayed in Kodok1, and I had no problem with the room. Bedroom is nice and enough for a couple and bathroom is hugh and very clean. No Air-con but surrounded by the rice field and trees, so no problem...

The location is not very good because quite far from Ubud Market but still in walking distance. Close to Dirty Duck restaurant.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank EnjoyBangkok
Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2011

Do
Friendly Staff
Nice Ambiance
Great Breakfast
Free shuttle to the Ubud center

Dont
Room rate has increased REALLY without prior notice

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank SereneTan88
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2011

Stayed here back in 2009...the most peaceful hotel ever. At night you here crickettes, beautiful green grounds on the property. Staff was awesome. Breakfast delicious. I still dream about this place and going back.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
3 Thank michelleugo
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2011

I stayed in the Padi Room with my girlfriend and my parents. There were two rooms, a double and single. The single was big enough for me and my girlfriend. There was a beautiful living area overlooking the padi fields. The staff were lovely and the breakfasts great. The pool was also beautiful. I would definately go back there and cannot think of anything I was unhappy with during our stay there. Couldn't find the correct road to it on a couple of occasions but I think that may have been my poor directional sense...

Room Tip: All the rooms rooms looked beautiful.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Andymaciam
Cambridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2011

The staff at Kebun Indah are incredibly hospitable. Wayan Moli helped us get a more accessible room (Ratna is closer to Pengosekan road than the other rooms) as my sister had sprained her ankle and gave us complimentary ice so that my sister could ice her foot. It's hard and disorienting to have a medical mishap on holiday and I am so grateful for the compassion Wayan Moli showed us. The other staff members were great as well. They brought breakfast to our room every morning in spite of the distance from the kitchen. One evening, the driver dropped us off at Nomad on Main street and when he picked us up, it was pouring so he called someone at the hotel and asked him to wait for us with umbrellas. Such thoughtfulness! I wish I knew the name of the young man who waited for us with umbrellas in the pouring rain.

Our room was huge, beautiful, and well-cleaned. It was air-conditioned and had a tv/dvd player and fridge. There are umbrellas and a flashlight in every room and guests can use the internet on a laptop in the lobby. The breakfast was excellent - I loved the combo jaffle (a hot sandwich filled with avocado, tomato, egg, and cheese). Most of Ubud is within walking distance but the hotel offers a shuttle for those who are too tired (or have sprained ankles)! The gardens of Kebun Indah are gorgeous, adorned with statues and beautiful flowers.

I can't recommend Kebun Indah highly enough. I've rated the service as 5/5 but wish I could rate it as 10/5 as the staff really went above and beyond the acceptable level of service.

• Stayed April 2011