“Fantastic”

Bali Bike Baik Cycling Tours
Ranked #12 of 192 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bali Cycling Tours, Discover the REAL Bali. Off The Beaten Track, 100% Owned and Proudly Operated by Balinese The Authentic Ecological and Cultural Adventure Tour.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I've haven't ridden a bike in over 40 years, I had a ball
Professional, exhilarating, fun and well worth the time
Picked up from hotel in Sanur, great driver and guide, went to bud, coffee plantation on the way, very interesting, then onto the bikes
I'm thinking I'm a silly old fool when I see them lined up, excellent condition newish bikes
Off I go, soon feeling as free as a bird, through small villages, rice fields, mostly downhill, THANK GOD I SAY!
A definite must do, no regrets, and good for families also, they even have a tandem bike
Put this on your list

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

The day started off with a transfer from our hotel, we arrived at our hotel lobby early to wait for our pick up to only walk into him as he had arrived early too! The transfer was nice, the car had decent a/c was quite a pleasant scenic drive. We arrived at the office to be greeted with breakfast! Once finished we set off on our tour, first stop the plantation, myself and my girlfriend not being big coffee fans were a little worried about this part, however no coffee was forced upon us and we just tried what we liked the look of, mostly chocolate and tea! We then carried on up the mountain to stop for a lovely view if the active volcano, after this we were taken back down to start our bike part of the tour, the bikes were quite new, comfortable and generally good bikes! The ride was very scenic and there was very little traffic which made it so much nicer, the only hard bit of the bike ride was one up hill which all but two of our group made it up without pushing their bikes which didn't dampen the mood of our group! After the ride we returned to wayan's house to have another meal, the food was delicious and all Balinese, to sum the day up it was fantastic and well worth the money and will be sure to recommend these guys to anyone!

1  Thank Ryan E
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This was our first trip to Bali, and we did the Downhill bike ride. I was a little apprehensive as I was unsure of how I would cope with the traffic all around me riding a bike. But didn't need to worry as the road we cycle on is only allowed to be used by the people that live in the community. So no heavy traffic, a few cars and motor cycles. We stopped at the rice paddies and the ancient temples along the way. Visited the coffee and chocolate plantations. The Chilli chocolate - a must try! The breakfast and lunch that were included were good. The guide was great, and we were told a lot of the regions history along the way. An easy day in Bali and you get to see the countryside first hand.

1  Thank Jaylene S
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I think this is the best trip you can take in Bali, lots of information, visiting many different places, fun to bike downhill (most of the way) and lots of great Balinese food at the end of the trip.
I recommend this to all my friends.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

It was lovely biking with them. Everything is well operated and the tour leader who was with us (a group of 9; family & solo travelers), sorry could not remember his name.He was so attentive, energetic and informative, would always make sure everyone of us were taken care of. I got a problem with the bicycle chain middle of the way, the truck full of the spare bike was just reached me in few minutes to let me change the bike. The lunch at Wayan's house was one of the best Indonesian food I tasted in Bali!