We were part of a large group who stayed here as part of a birthday celebration. The staff are fantastic here with nothing too much trouble. We had a traditional Balinese feast for dinner on arrival, though if you don't like spicy hot food it may not suit your palate. Massages are available on site which are reasonably priced and very relaxing. great facilities in the villas and the food in the restaurant is lovely. Transport in and out of Ubud is provided and a mobile phone is given to you to arrange pick ups. We all had a lovely stay and would highly recommend it especially for groups and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Agung Khalia consists of a new 3-bedroom and 6-bedroom villa, each with private pool and panoramic rice field views located 4km (10 minutes) northeast of central Ubud. The villas blend elements of traditional Balinese style and tropical outdoor living. An engineered vent design creates a natural cool environment day and night, with air-con as a back-up for those that prefer. Experience traditional Balinese culture from the comfort of your luxury villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Agung Khalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Agung Khalia Hotel Ubud
- Villa Agung Khalia Ubud, Bali