We booked a superior room, but we were upgraded, although we can't remember what to! We thought the whole place looked beautiful, especially the garden, which has a good sized swimming pool. We arrived quite late, and were immediately struck by the pleasant smells from the flowers on the way to our room, and the croaking frogs.
The room was a good size, clean, and lovely bathroom, which had no roof at one end with an attractive flower bed beneath! The aircon worked very well, and the bed was comfy. I even got to experience a 6.6 earthquake lieing in this bed! If you see a crack in the ceiling you'll know why. But don't worry, the building withstood it!
Breakfast was good quality, and we ate twice in the evening at the restaurant, which was also good.
One guy in particular at reception was very friendly and chatty, who helped us book our hotel at the next location. All the restaurant staff were very friendly too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali