Our initial reaction to the room we booked was 'Wow! Amazing!' Unfortunately, there is building work still in progress at this hotel with stone being cut (sounds like a dentist drill) and it continues all day. Our room was directly next to the new rooms being built so we couldn't escape the noise and felt very stressed by it. I intended to work in the room in the afternoon, which was impossible. To our surprise, when we complained to the management and asked for a different room they agreed to allow us to leave early because they were fully booked and couldn't swop our room. They couldn't have been more accommodating. If we had intended to only sleep here, the room and resort would have been perfect. We would love to return another time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali