When first arriving at this hotel, your impression is how lovely it is. The surroundings, the lobby and the pool are all incredible and that staff are friendly. The rooms, however, were a bit worn and could use some serious updating (dripping faucets, cracked tiles,). The main problem, though, with this hotel is its proximity to downtown Ubud. You have to walk approximately a quarter mile which isn't that far but the small road on which the hotel is located is treacherous with no sidewalks and motorcycles speeding by very close to you. After one night, we relocated to a place with easier access to restaurants, walks and shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali