I see a lot of good evaluations here, but my experience was not that good unfortunately.
The garden and swimmingpool looked very nice.
The room was quite basic and smelled very bad (chemicals?). The bathroom was very spacious, but not very up to date and didn't look very clean. The bed was too hard for my liking.
Because of this, I only stayed here one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali