I spent two nights in Sri Ratih having read the reviews here. Glad I did it. Located just at the entrance of Ubud, Sri Ratih is quiet but easily accessible to and from Ubud and centre. If you don't feel like walking up the hill where it's located, ask the frontdesk for a taxi. The property itself is nice, the rooms are located in bungalows each with its own porch, but the best part is the semi open bathroom. Breakfast was lovely with the rice field view. Probably the biggest bang for my buck in Bali. I saw fireflies!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali