Loved our stay of five nights at the Sri Ratih Cottages. We had rooms 1 & 2 and or only issues were that the stairs were a little steep and that as we were right next to the restaurant, we could hear one particular song played over and over later in the evening. The pool is good with a decent sized toddler area. And even though it was uphill from the main area of Ubud, many restaurants etc offer free transport, so it was not a problem at all. Beautiful rooms and gardens, very friendly staff and meals at a reasonable price. Very happy with our stay and look forward to returning one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali