This is THE place to stay if you're looking for a comfortable and quiet experience. Staff were very friendly and accommodating, and the food at the cafe next door is good. Price may be abit high for this Malaysian, but worth the value.
The only issue I have with this place is the location and the long walk to monkey forest. But other than that. 8/10 stars for these guys! Keep up the good work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali