We only spent a night at the Sri Ratih Cottages in Ubud. We should have stayed on for another night. Everything about the hotel is just excellent. Room is big, towels are clean and " white " unlike some hotels that I have been. The stuffs are friendly, courteous and ever so helpful. The cottages are surrounded by lush plants and flowers. There is a welcoming drink and the towels are creatively folder into swans in our triple sharing room. There is even WIFI in our cottage. Our cottage # is 23 and it is a triple sharing room. Our room is a walk up room with a balcony that has a view of the pool amidst the plants and trees...Breakfast is served at the Sri Ratih Cafe & Jewelry with a choice of American , Continental or local breakfast. I would surely, return to this hotel should I visit Ubud again. This is my third trip to Ubud but my first time staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali