Just far enough from the main streets of Ubud to be peaceful, and a very nice setting for our holiday. We were expecting something reasonable for the money, but in all honesty I can't believe the place is only three stars... I stay in a lot of hotels and would pick it for an easy four.
The pool and restaurant are very nice, great food, and the staff wonderful. They are more than happy to help at any time of the day or night, and never put us crook - in fact they saved us from a few potential dodgy encounters.
Rooms are beautiful, well lit, with excellent balconies and views. The bathrooms are very nice, loved the bathtub and outdoor shower! We will certainly be back!
Just a note... The spa hadn't opened when we were there, but looks like a nice facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali