Efficient and fast response to emails and queries.
We stayed in 2 superior rooms beside each other on the 2nd floor. It's great if you have kids because the rooms, even if they're not connecting,share a porch/lanai/living area. Bedrooms are huge as well as the bathroom. Rooms come with an electric hot water pot,coffee,tea,bottled water which were all free. The in-room fridge was well stocked with soda and chocolates plus snacks which all had very reasonable prices. The beddings were all of good quality and so was the mattress. Flat screen tv worked perfectly. Rooms and bath were very clean.
Service from housekeeping was excellent.
We had our in-room massage(spa is soon to open) with 'Poni' and it was excellent.
The swimming pool was clean,surrounded by a lush well kept garden. I thought the pool was just the right size for the layout of the property.
The restaurant area,reception,and entrance to the hotel in my opinion was cozy and tastefully designed with good landscaping details.
The Hotel is in a great location. It is a couple of minutes walk to Bridges Restaurant and the Antonio Blanco Museum. If you walk further on towards Ubud Center,you will pass Murni's which has a very nice novelty shop. The town center is about a 15-20 minute easy walk plus you get to see all the interesting shops along the way.
The reception staff could be friendlier.
The restaurant staff are all pleasant but they have to be more attentive.
We ordered sate and another Indonesian dish on the menu for dinner but were told after serving our orders that they had run out of rice. Although we were offered potatoes/fries, rice goes best with these dishes.
The breakfast was very good except for the pancakes. It was a little mushy and had a heavy taste of raw batter. Also,It would be a good option to serve maple syrup with the pancakes since it was only served with honey.
I would definitely return to this hotel. Overall,this hotel is Great value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali