Located just outside Ubud, it is about a 20 minute walk to the centre. It provides a peaceful location, nice pool and very good restaurant. The food, both breakfasts and evening meals, were of excellent quality served by lovely staff. The grounds are very well maintained and there is a feeling of space amongst the different types of accommodation. Reception staff were always very helpful, offering advice and guidance when asked. Wifi was really only available around the pool and reception areas, although in our room (number 24), it did sometimes work on the large balcony. The room was very spacious and initially there was a cleaning problem, but this was immediately rectified. Hiring of a scooter was quickly organised by the hotel enabling us to go off and do our own thing. There is a range of restaurants and a very good bakery shop opposite - well worth visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali