We chose Sri ratih after reading good reviews on TA. It did not let us down. They even arranged a birthday cake for my wife's birthday upon request. Lovely environment, very clean and neat. Couple of issues we had was with staff at dining. We were told that last order would close at 10pm. We arrived at the hotel dining area for dinner at about 9.50pm, however staff refused to take our order. Hence we had to sleep without food. They did not even offer us any fruits, snacks etc. Lots and lots of gecko/ lizards all around the cottage. My wife was so scared to even step into our room. Hope staff would take care of this and at least make sure there are some repellants at least around the suites. Also, Breakfast is not a buffet, however you can pick one set per person from the menu which comes with fruits and juice.
Food quality was just amazing. Pasta/ Quesadillas was better than the ones we have in authentic italian restaurants!!
Motor bikes were arranged easily for us (50000IDR for 1 whole day + gas expenses). Frontdesk helped us great deal to find the way and navigate around Ubud.
Overall, we enjoyed out stay at Sri Ratih, barring the above mentioned issues. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali