Just back from our trip to Bali. We stayed 4 days in Sri Ratih, everything was perfect. We stay in a suite. Good food, good service, perfect Massage :)
Maybe change the breakfast to a buffet but it was perfect.
Good distance to the Town, Ubud is a very nice Town. With lot of shops, restaurants, Monkey forest.
We will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali