I can highly recommend Sri Ratih, whether a single traveller or for me on this occasion travelling with friends. Great location and the accommodation lived up to expectations from my website search and other reviews. The rooms were spacious and the bathroom that had both a spa and separate shower had a section open to the outdoors, where I could see the tops of the frangipanis. Staff throughout the hotel were helpful, most knowledgeable and utterly charming. We were spoilt with cooked breakfasts made to order and the fresh juices each morning were sublime. The gardens were beautifully designed and well maintained and the our favourite location where we sat for breakfast, looked onto the pond with colourful Japanese Koi, a resident lizard and wading bird. The food in their cafe was excellent and they served the best version of gado-gado that I had on my 18 day trip. The massage and spa facilities were modest however very relaxing and with views across the rice paddies. The staff were very well trained and we all enjoyed our various massages and treatments. The cottages attracted many returning guests and I could see why. I would certainly return again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali