Sri Ratih Cottage is a small, yet clean and modern cottage. They have about 40 rooms. That's what I love about small cottages..not too many guests. The facilities are sufficient enough...small pool to dip in and sun bathing. Nice and well groom garden. Cozy semi open air restaurant with good value of money. The nasi goreng (fried rice) is highly recommended. Ala carte breakfast is balancely good.
Ubud is a relatively pricey area in Bali but Sri Ratih certainly offer good value of money. The ambiance is friendly and has several corners you can spend your time with day dreaming. It is located in small street and relatively quiet street. It takes about 30 minutes to walk to town center. Kinda force you to exercise being surrounded by so many good food. It's has been a nice experience and definetly condisider to return back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali