Picked by my wife for our honeymoon this place was a great find...
The setting is lovely with the grounds around the pool, we were checked in quickly and taken to out room number 14.
On the ground floor with a lovely porch and the room was massive.. Tonnes of room! The bed had swans on it made with the towels. Another day we had elephants which was a nice touch.
The bathroom was equally massive. Double sinks, large area for hanging cloths. Lovely bath against a cobble wall and a large shower.
Everything went smoothly bar one morning a stench blowing in from the air con unit.. Not sure what happened but it only happened once...
Walk into Ubud centre takes about 10-15min with the first bit down the hill which has no footpath which is frustrating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali