Great service at this hotel, we were given complimentary cold juice when we checked in. Staff was really helpful and pleasant, AC control could not work but staff came over and sorted the problem out immediately, and this was at night! Room was simple and comfortable, bed, tv with local channels only, airconditioned, umbrellas are also provided in the room. Did not like the bathrooms, they were really basic, bathtub without a shower curtain. There is a swimming pool on site and the gardens are beautiful, decorated with balinese statues. Located up a hill next to a paddy field, so walking into town can be tiring. You would have to walk down a hill, then climb up another slope to get into town, and all this takes about 15minutes plus. Motorcycles can be rented at the cottages if you are brave enough to deal with the local drivers. Breakfast was decent, nothing to shout about, not buffet but you choose what you want from a menu and they serve it to you. Would definitely stay here again though if i were to ever visit Ubud again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali