We stayed 2 nights after a week in Seminyak. It was so lush and green and the views amazing. Luckily for us- we were upgraded to the pool villa as we were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary, it was so spacious overall. The bed was enormous, infinity pool amazing, outside day bed so comfy and a great spot to enjoy the lush green view!
The staff very friendly and helpful, they couldnt do enough for us! We had late flight, so they stored our bags and allowed us to have a shower in one of the spa rooms before we departed the hotel (at no cost) We would highly recommend this property to both couples and families.
We used the regular shuttle in and out of Ubud. We did walk to Mokey Forest one day along a track thru the rice fields, it took about 15 mins and was an easy walk on a bumpy road.
A memorable hotel & location for all the right reasons!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali