We stayed at the Bisma after the Tanggayuda and whilst the hotel is very clean and well located and has very friendly and helpful staff, it hasn't got the homely feeling the Tangayuda has. I think it is a personal preference though as some would find the hotel perfect however my wife and I love the traditional feel with high bali type ceilings which the Tanggayuda has rather than the cream gyprock and modern conveniences so prevalent at the Bisma. If you are looking for a well located hotel that has all the services then the Bisma is great. If you are looking for that Bali feel with traditional surroundings with staff that I cannot fault then try the Tanggayuda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali