Our first trip to Bali didn't start off very well, having our private driver not show at the airport, watching a bike rider run over by a ute, and really seeing the worst of everything. We were on a low!
After arriving at Komaneka at Bisma we were still shaken and weren't about to trust anyone! That all changed within half an hour! We were given welcome drinks and cold towels, and taken to room 211.
The service is absolutely amazing, and totally genuine. And it kept getting better! The cookies were all hand made, the origami toilet paper was a nice touch to come back to every day, the fresh pyjamas on the bed every night, along with fresh rose petals, fresh water on the bedside tables, a basket which they place the TV remotes in, a beautiful quote, a fact sheet about Bali and beautiful rose petals. They even pull the corners of the bed sheets back for you! We loved the attention to detail as it made us feel so much more comfortable.
Breakfast is complimentary, but they do not scrimp out on that one! Must try the pastry basket, and the fruit platter. Everything is so fresh, they even freshly blend your fruit juice! The coffee is great, too.
Afternoon tea is complimentary every day, which is a variety of traditional cakes, and can be delivered to your room. They're even different each day!
The shuttle service is amazing, stand out drivers were Wayan and Agung who looked after us really well. The route takes you to all the places you'll be visiting in Ubud, including the markets, Ubud palace and even to Bridges restaurant which must visit!!!
The pool is fantastic, cleaned every morning before most are awake. We spent many hours in the pool and eating fresh pizza in the pool bar. When you order a pizza, a chef comes downstairs, kneads out the fresh pizza base, adds fresh ingredients and cooks it in a wood fired oven right behind you. All with a smile!
Overall we were simply amazed by the royal treatment we received, and were left on an amazing high by the time we'd left.
One word of warning, leaving the hotel is really difficult! We wanted to stay forever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali